Antik MG2 Custom Boot
Call our store on (02) 4973 3011 to discuss the specifications and colours of your custom boots!
What makes Antik roller skate boots so special?
Before now, there really wasn't a roller derby specific boot. Antik changes the game. The most comfortable and technical roller skate boots on the market, Antik Skate Boots are hand-made by craftsmen with decades of boot production experience, who spare no expense, and only use the highest quality materials to ensure comfort, performance, and durability. Antik Skate Boots are made in the USA to the exact specifications and requirements necessary for todays modern day roller derby skaters.
- Antik MG2 Boots:
- High cut leather uppers for added ankle support and secure fit
- Redesigned fully enclosed, contoured padded leather tongue
- All new ‘Ergo-Form’ last for a more anatomical fit, and to reduce toe pinch.
- All new open toe design for better fit and comfort
- Dri-lex interior lining
- Standard fiber counters
- All new lace loops at the back of heel for added fit and security
- Redesigned achilles area
- Integrated shock absorbing heel
- Contoured heel cup for secure fit and reduced lift
- Composite rubber outsole, stitched for durability
- Standard fabric insoles
- Available in whole and half sizes
- US size 3-13
*NEW SIZING FOR OPEN TOE BOX BOOT* (See SIZE CHART)
There is a 6-10 week wait for Antik Custom production and delivery. However, we will be sure to be in contact with you throughout the process.