With the AEON Bladies 60 skate the new generation of female aggressive skaters finally has access to the revolutionary USD Aeon skate. USD collaborated with the BLADIES community to develop a skate specially designed for and by women and available in women’s sizing starting at 36 EU size. This great skate package is rounded up with MYFIT Skinny Boy liners, fast 61mm SHR USD Team wheels, and Wicked ABEC 7 bearings. A bold statement for the skating community, which we are extremely proud to support.
The unibody concept allows for the widest H-block split possible, making this the best flat set up skate ever created, keeping you safe from wheel bite on all h-block tricks whilst still riding a full flat set up of fast and long-lasting USD 61mm wheels. The skate is completed with the dual fit MYFIT liners. The stretchy neoprene toes allow for 2 sizes to be catered to with a single liner, giving perfect comfort and support in every session.
Perfect for Aggressive and Freeride. The size 37/38EU is actually size 36/37/38EU!
- Shell: Unibody with lightweight one-piece glass-fiber reinforced plastic (GFRP) – GFK
- Closures: Top Lock Strap, Middle Velcro Strap, and Laces
- Cuff: Plastic Full Lock
- Liners: Removable, MYFIT Skinny Boy, DUAL FIT, Heat-Moldable
- Heel Shock Absorber and Removable Abrasive Pad Slider
- Frame: Not Removable with Soulplate
- Frame Length: 36/37/38 – 9,7″ (246mm), 39-42 = 10,1″ (256mm)
- Wheels: USD Team 61mm SHR 90A
- Bearings: Wicked ABEC7
- Innersole: MYFIT EVA skatesole, Aeon 20mm Shock Absorber
- Skate Height: 27,0cm (size 41/42)
- Skate Weight: 1540g (size 41/42)
- Shell Sizes: EU 36/37/38, 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46
- Brake: No
- Designed in Germany, made in China
USD Aeon boot runs smaller compared to other brands. It is recommended to add at least half a centimeter to the foot length. Moreover, USD boots tend to run narrow in width.
Please note: your shoe size is the defining factor! Almost never, the size of the inline skates will be smaller than your shoe size. If your foot is wider than average, please go one size up than your shoe size.
If you want to use the foot length information to narrow the sizing down, the best way is to get that information from your running/sports shoes sizing label. Almost always they will have one of the following: MP/MONDO/CM – length in centimeters or MM – length in millimeters.
- The US shoe sizes mentioned in the sizing table are US men.