Roller Derby Elbow Pads
Find High-Quality Roller Derby Elbow Pads at Roller Derby Heaven
If skating is a big part of your life, there’s a good chance that roller derby elbow pads are high up on your shopping list. For roller derby, you need outstanding quality and hardiness that will last and withstand the pressure of regular bumps and falls. Roller Derby Heaven stocks many brands, styles, and colours to suit your preferences.
The Importance of Skate Elbow Pads
There are reasons for each piece of equipment an athlete uses in their chosen sport, and these pieces are not to be taken for granted. Focus on quality and keep yourself safe ensuring that you enjoy your sport to the fullest.
- Protection and safety. Falling is a hazard that you can expect when you participate in roller derby. Make sure that you protect your elbows adequately to prevent dislocation, fractures, and breaks. High-quality elbow pads are an essential part of your roller derby uniform. Fortunately, we stock fun patterns and colours to let you express your personal style while still keeping safety in mind.
- Professionalism. Roller derby skaters are professional athletes in their own right, and every skater will tell you that elbow pads are not an optional piece of equipment for your sport. Being able to perform optimally in roller derby starts with the right armour such as the correct skates, knee guards, and elbow pads. Without these essential pieces, you will not be able to perform to the best of your abilities. Just as you wouldn’t play football without a helmet, you shouldn’t participate in roller derby without elbow pads.
Tips for Buying Roller Derby Elbow Pads
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re buying elbow pads to keep you safe during roller derby.
- Be 100% sure of the fit. Too tight or too loose can cause potential risks as your elbow pads could slip up or down during a bout. We offer size exchanges on items that don’t fit properly in store or through the post ensuring you don’t have to play with pads that aren’t perfect.
- Breathability and sweat-wicking are vital too. As with most other sports, you will probably get hot and start sweating, but you need to focus and not get distracted by trivial details such as sweat. Ensure that you are buying a fabric that allows air to pass through and can absorb moisture to avoid chafing and sweat running down your arms.
- Remember shock absorption. Some pads have gel or hard foam within the padding; this means that they are better suited to handle hard bumps and falls. Shock absorption helps ward off heavy bruising, and it lessens the impact of falls. For roller derby, high-quality shock absorption is essential.
Why Roller Derby Heaven is Cost Effective
We offer gear that not only protects you but also looks great and gives you the opportunity to express your individualism while enjoying your sport. We will always go the extra mile to make our customers happy and ensure your satisfaction with your new safety gear. We are all skaters, and we use the products we sell. Thus you can trust our recommendations and advice.
Contact us today to find out more about any of the products we offer or to ask for advice. We are always happy to help and answer any questions you might have.