Antik Size Chart
Antik are a premium brand of roller derby skates. Roller Derby Heaven is an authorised Antik dealer, our staff are all current or ex-derby skaters, which means you will get the best insight into the size and model that's right for you.
If you're upgrading from a Riedell skate, we recommend when fitting for the AR2 that you drop half a size from the Riedell size you fit/wear. So, if you wear a 6 Riedell then you will usually fit a 5.5 Antik AR2. Otherwise, please use the size chart below to help determine your size.
- Snug-fitting boots work best for competitive and performance skating
- Too much room at the front of the boot can cause the foot to slide, toe pain, numbness or cramping
- Most Antik boots are heat mouldable, but should fit well out of the box
- Your toes shouldn't be bent or pushed hard against the front of the boot
- All feet are unique in shape and it is normal to have a breaking in period when boots are new (8 - 12 hours)
Please note that the Antik skate boots (not incl. Skyhawk model) do stretch quite a bit, so if you are firm in the boot initially this is ok as it will stretch out. We usually use the motto “if you are firm but not in pain then the boot is most likely the right fit. Firm but painful then the boot is too small. Not firm at all then the boot is most likely too big”
- Measure During Mid-Day - Feet can be different sizes at various times during the day
- Have A Friend Help - You will get more accurate measurements with help
- Stand Up When Measuring Length - Stand straight with equal weight on both feet and do not lean on or away from foot being measured
- Sit Down When Measuring Width - Sit straight with equal weight on both feet and do not lean on or away from foot being measured